We believe everyone deserves the opportunity to do great work that they can enjoy. That is achieved by creating objective measures of accountability, organizational transparency, operator autonomy, automated process workflow and training in a gamified interface. This is why we created PACE (Performance, Accuracy, Commitment, Engagement) Business Operating Software. PACE is a business operating system and document processing software in one. It is a cloud-based system that can run multiple operation centers and help companies better manage their employees and business processes.
The business operating system was originally created by document scanning experts to reduce costs of operating and streamline the repetitive processes done by the staff. The features of PACE’s business operating system include measuring the performance of employees through a work queue and productivity tracker, as well as the ability to track work through an entire process. PACE is also able to create reports that give helpful insight into a company like time tracking, profitability and project status.
Other features include:
- Batches & Work Queue – Replaces your real whiteboard or spreadsheet for your task tracking of work in progress (WIP). Shows all active batches by the due date.
- Performance Charting – Employee benchmarking for throughput and other key production metrics.
- Administration Abilities – Set up users, permission groups, projects, run billing reports, etc.
- Management Dashboard – Job management tracks revenue progress for the day, month, year, employee tracking, etc.
- Time Clock – Accurate time measurements to specific projects. Feeds both employee payroll and client billing.
- Client Portal – Ensure document chain of custody. Provide (optional) view into your operations.
- Work Instructions & Standing Operating Procedures – Training & acknowledgment for each new/changed instruction.
- In-Depth Reporting – Generate profit, revenue, productivity, work-in-progress and many other reports by the job, employee, date, etc.
PACE’s document processing software, MadWhack, allows you to process your documents more efficiently and accurately. It eliminates the manual steps and automates the entire data extraction process. It can also automatically import projects, run OCR, and classify documents with extreme accuracy. And since it’s all one software, there is complete control over every batch with built-in monitoring and management tools.
The key features of MadWhack include:
- Auto Import – Automate your project setup from scanning to data extraction without effort.
- Auto OCR – Make your process more efficient by automating the image processing of your documents.
- Auto Classification – Automated document recognition & assigning business rules around data extraction requirements.
- Document Electronic Preparation – Ability to manually classify documents to assist the online training of AI.
- Auto Data Extraction – Intelligent Data Capture, Form Capture, Barcode Reading, Zonal OCR and AI Based Capture.
- Data Capture – Process documents at 99% accuracy combining AI with human processing.
- Data Validation – Ability to quality review documents in real time.
- Auto Export – Automatically export data into backend systems in real time
- Report Server – Management tool which allows you to track every job at every level, by task, employee, speed, accuracy, and more!
- System Monitoring – Real time system monitoring for successful completion of all imports, exports, SFTP transfers, deliveries, system errors, etc.
Why use PACE? PACE can be beneficial to your company for many reasons, from increasing document conversion productivity and throughput to reducing capital expenditures for timekeeping software, trouble ticket software, internal email, and other hardware like scanners due to better utilization. Using PACE ensures your company stays compliant with internal, external and third-party requirements, such as FDA, DoD, ISO-9000s, SSAE, HIPAA, PCII and more. PACE has also been shown to shorten sales cycles and achieve more wins for the sales team. It also eliminates the need for paperwork instructions and spreadsheet job tracking, all while easily measuring productivity and driving employee accountability and improving morale.
So, how has PACE helped an actual company? Leveraging the Employee Performance Reporting in PACE, Recordsforce, a document scanning and management company, was able to make their scanning operators 2.5 times more efficient. This resulted in a 77% operational efficiency gain. What used to take 100 hours to scan, now only takes 40 hours. Recordsforce also utilized the feedback capabilities within PACE to tweak their document preparation team’s procedures, making it even more efficient – fewer hiccups in the process meant more cost savings. The portal feature in PACE also turned a third-place start into Recordsforce’s biggest win ever. The PACE portal enables real-time status and tracking of documents in process for image and data capture, down to the individual document level via a self-service portal. This saved the Customer Support team from hours of document searching and follow-up with real-time access to documents.